Managing Litigation in Property Management
Property Management is the least paying job within the real estate industry, but the job where you are most likely to get sued. Even lawyers stay clear of our industry because there is so much work for them with so little reward.
Robert Locke in Orlando offered the national NARPM conference a proven set of strategies for limiting litigation. The event was taken and reworked within the studio for those who could not be at the event.
This video series will resource your employees and office leadership to create policies and set procedures to mitigate litigation which is robbing your company of the joy and profits which are possible in property management.
This is a six lesson class running almost 2 hours covering in depth each section of the material offered in Orlando. This studio class is available for $77 unlocking the online course titled Policies and Procedures for Managing Litigation (NARPM Orlando 2017)
Online Class Materials
- The Powerpoint Slides are available in PDF
- A ZIP FILE is also available for download called Orlando Downloads.
One Hour Breakout Session Recorded LIVE
This is a seventy minute breakout session detailing how to manage litigation. This is available for $27 giving you access to Policies and Procedures for Managing Litigation Breakout
Outline of our Video Library
1. Getting Your Thinking Straight about Property Management
2. Getting The Documents Right
- Document Creep FREE
- Building a Killer Property Management Agreement
- Things You NEVER put in your PMA
- Building a Killer Lease Agreement
- Things you NEVER put in your Lease Agreement FREE
- Where to Get the Best PM Documents FREE
- Four Lease Formats to Choose From FREE
3. Protecting Yourself (Body Armor)
4. Building Revenue Strategies
- Top 5 Revenue Generating Strategies
5. Building Strong Processes
- Rules for Forming an LLC FREE
- NARPM Designations Explained by Brian Birdy FREE
- Property Visit Story FREE
- How and When to Share Tenant Personal Information with the Owner FREE
- How to Solve Bad Online Reviews FOREVER FREE
- The Silver Bullet to Generating Income in Property Management
- Qualifying Guidelines to Avoid Fair Housing Claims
- 10 Strategies for Generating More revenue