Orlando Conference 2017
When we teach a workshop on any topic we like to provide materials to help students implement some of the ideas shared in the class. This page was specially created for the students that attend our Orlando Conference workshop. We will provided the things we discuss in class along with some training videos and material that you and your staff may also wish to consider. At the right is the video shot in our studio in it's entity. The video is 105 minutes long. If you want to take this in bite size chunks, then sign up for the same content presented through our online class, in six chapters, which includes notes and other helpful materials.
Fill out the form to get an email with two attachments:
1) Training documents &
2) the Class PowerPoint slides.
Download Request Form
Managing Litigation- Breakout Downloads
We Gave $1000's of Store Credit Away in Savannah. Get Yours In Orlando
Compass Property Management Group $ 200.00 Credit -- AHi Properties $ 400.00 Credit -- Fickling & Company $ 200.00 Credit -- Elite Home Management Services $ 400.00 Credit -- EXIT Team Realty $ 200.00 Credit
Lowcountry Property Management $ 200.00 Credit -- PMI Georgia $ 300.00 Credit -- Turner Properties $ 300.00 Credit -- PMI North Atlanta $ 200.00 -- Skyline Properties Group $ 300.00 Credit
Garvin PM $ 100.00 Credit -- Academy Properties $ 200.00 -- Carolina One Property Management $ 400.00 -- Your Rental Connection Inc $ 400.00 -- Backyard Realty Group $ 300.00 Credit
EW Capital Management LLC $ 300.00 Credit -- RE/MAX Accent $ 200.00 Credit -- Holtzman Real Estate Services $ 200.00 Credit -- PMI NW Atlanta $ 300.00 Credit
Why Partner with Us?
About Florida State Chapter of NARPM
Members of NARPM are individuals who are engaged in the management of residential properties as agents for others, licensed in those states that require licensing. By being a member of NARPM it shows those individuals are serious about their profession and continuing to educate themselves through this organization. Vendors that are affiliated with NARPM are selected based on their professionalism and credentials to serve the needs of maintaining residential rental properties.
A large number of single-family dwellings across the United States are non-owner occupied. As a group, managers of small residential properties oversee billions of dollars' worth of assets, yet have had little or no voice in such important matters as tax law, legislation, legal document requirements, accounting practices, insurance, building codes, zoning and utilities. Prior to the inception of NARPM in October 1988 there was no organization to represent this large group of property managers and their clients. Members of NARPM are individuals who are engaged in the management of residential properties as agents for others, licensed in those states that require licensing. By being a member of NARPM it shows those individuals are serious about their profession and continuing to educate themselves through this organization. Vendors that are affiliated with NARPM are selected based on their professionalism and credentials to serve the needs of maintaining residential rental properties.
Please Join Us!
If you are a property manager in our local area or are just curious to learn more about our industry we encourage you to join us at one of our monthly meetings. We would also be delighted if you joined NARPM and our local chapter as a member.
The goal of the Florida State Chapter of NARPM is to promote and enhance the services provided by NARPM National to the NARPM Chapters within the State of Florida and all at-large NARPM members. Please join us.
NARPM Florida is a Professional association of property managers throughout Florida and members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
Please visit www.FloridaState.NARPM.org
I would like to personally invite you to enjoy an epic adventure in Orlando, Florida at the 29th Annual NARPM® Convention and Trade Show, being held at Rosen Shingle Creek. We’re engineering a great convention for your success through education, designation, and networking with the greatest property managers in the industry. This year’s event is organized by Danielle Coke, RMP®, Convention Committee Chair, and Carla Earnest, CMP, NARPM® Convention Planner, along with a team of dedicated volunteers. They are putting together an amazing event.
—Steve Schultz, MPM® RMP®, 2017 President
Click on the video below to preview the benefits of attending the 29th Annual NARPM® Convention in Orlando. Join us in this magnificent city, where we are Engineered for your Success! #narpm2017
NARPM® Board Meeting
(All attendees invited to meeting)
Past Presidents’ Charity Golf Tournament
(Separate registration required)*
(Walk to golf course at 7:00 am and golfing starts at 8:00 am. Luncheon/Awards at 1:00 pm.)
First-Time Attendee Welcome/Orientation & Coffee
(Be sure to mark on the registration form if you are a first-time Convention attendee to receive an invitation to this event)
President’s Celebration – “Engineered for Your Success” Epic Pool Party (Included in registration fee.)
NARPM® Business Development Session – Empowering Teams and Individuals with Scott Steinberg
Committee Meetings & State Chapter Meetings (Subject to change.)
Opening General Session – Future-Proofing Your Business with Troy Hazard
Exhibit Hall Grand Opening/Trade Show and Reception
Coffee with Exhibitors
General Session – General Session and NARPM® Annual Business Meeting / Panel Discussion – Buying, Selling and Expanding Your Reach
Coffee/Snack Break with Exhibitors
1. Revenue Through Relationships – How to Develop Significant Customer Connection (Track: Broker/Owners)
2. The Current State of Property Management (Track: Property Managers)
3. Office Policies & Procedures for Managing Litigation (Track: Broker/Owners)
4. Profit Comes from Your People Skills – Do You Have What It Takes? (Track: Leadership)
Lunch with Installation of 2018 NARPM® Board of Directors
5. Become a Better Speaker and Develop Leadership Skills (Track: Leadership)
6. Increase Revenue with HOA Management Services (Track: Broker/Owners)
7. How to Identify, Target, and Close Your Most Profitable Clients (Track: Property Managers)
8. Top 10 Operational Reports for your Business (Track: Broker/Owners)
Coffee/Snack Break with Exhibitors
9. 7 Steps of Successful Leadership (Track: Leadership)
10. The Virtues of Virtual Property Management: How to Grow, Increase Profitability & Transform Your Property Management Company (Track: Broker/Owners)
11. Who, What, Why, When, and How of Property Inspections (Track: Property Managers)
12. Automatic Marketing for Property Managers (Track: Property Managers)
Closed Session for NARPM® National Past-Presidents
Closed Session for NARPM® Leadership – Past Presidents/Chapter Leaders
Coffee with Exhibitors
General Session – Thriving in an Age of Distraction with Curt Steinhorst
13. What Behavioral Insights Really Can Do for You (Track: Property Managers)
14. Company Structure – Portfolio vs. Departmental (Track: Broker/Owners)
15. Maintenance – Tips from the Trenches – War Stories & Lessons Learned (Track: Broker/Owners)
16. Growing Your Local NARPM® Chapter (Track: Leadership)
Trade Show Closes
Lunch with Membership Awards Program
17. Why Get Involved with NARPM® – How I Grew as a NARPM® Leader (Track: Leadership)
18. 5 Steps to Solving Your Biggest Operational Problem in 30 Days (Track: Broker/Owners)
19. Lawsuit Waiting to Happen – Navigating HUD’s New Guidelines for the Use of Criminal Records in Rental Decisions (Track: Property Managers)
20. Customer Journey Workshop – Understanding Your Customer to Deliver Exceptional Service (Track: Property Managers)
Closing Celebration/Reception and Designation Program and Introduction of the 2018 NARPM® President
View Our Expanding Line of Products
This is the part of our site where all the products, resources, videos, forms, manuals, handbooks, customized management agreements and leases, money-making ideas, CYA protections, checklists, service animal/comfort pet training and all you’ll ever need to run a safe and profitable management business. This is the “Mother Load”.
It will take us six to twelve months to get it all posted, and we’ll keep posting more as time goes on, but there will be more than you can digest before the end of the year. I’ve been digging through our 35 years of document archives and there’s more than I thought.
If you register we’ll send you notices as we post things so you’ll know what’s there and where to look for it.