This presentation offers insight into the business risks associated with household pets as well as service/companion animals. The presentation covers federal guidelines from HUD, ADA, HIPAA and more.
Some of the questions that will be answered are:
- What are the risks with renting to tenants with pets?
- How can you mitigate pet risk(s)?
- What is a service animal (ADA)?
- What is an assistance animal HUD)?
- What are the different types of assistance animals?
- How do you know fact from fiction with assistance animal applications?
- Are you violating HIPPA and don't even know it?
- How can I drive more bottom-line revenue with pets?
Double Tree by Hilton
1075 Holcomb Bridge Rd
Roswell, GA 30076
Luncheon Pricing: $35 **Lunch is Non-Refundable
Luncheon Time: 12:00AM- 1:45 PM- Luncheon
For more information, contact Ashleigh Moon at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Our Expanding Line of Products
This is the part of our site where all the products, resources, videos, forms, manuals, handbooks, customized management agreements and leases, money-making ideas, CYA protections, checklists, service animal/comfort pet training and all you’ll ever need to run a safe and profitable management business. This is the “Mother Load”.
It will take us six to twelve months to get it all posted, and we’ll keep posting more as time goes on, but there will be more than you can digest before the end of the year. I’ve been digging through our 35 years of document archives and there’s more than I thought.
If you register we’ll send you notices as we post things so you’ll know what’s there and where to look for it.