1. NEVER identify your resident rewards document as an exhibit or addendum to your lease. Review the Resident Rewards Guide and videos for training on this topic.
2. Refrain from specifically naming any outside third-party vendor in your resident rewards document such as insurance carrier, credit reporting service, furnace filter provider, or identity theft provider. Withholding specific names provides flexibility to change vendors if need be and prevents the property management company and tenant from being contractually bound to any particular vendor.
3. Make sure to date the RRP with the month and year package went into effect. Every six to twelve months, especially during the early years of building a portfolio, you'll find more rewards to add and subtract. You'll need a quick way to identify the most recent version of your document.
4. For more information on bulletproofing your company from a badly designed RRP, be sure to check out Monica Gilroy’s language needed for your PMA, website, applications, leases, etc. This is a pay-for document not required for your free RRP. Find it at gilroyfirm.com/resident-rewards-package
5. Eliminate bad online reviews and help manage expectations. This is a pay-for document not required for your free RRP. Find it at gilroyfirm.com/resident-rewards-package
DEPENDING ON VOLUME OF REQUESTS TURNAROUND TIME FOR TEMPLATES MAY TAKE UP TO 10 DAYS. WE WILL SEND CONFIRMATION AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME AFTER ONLINE SELECTION LIST IS RECEIVED.
Thank you for your time. We look forward to your partnership!